This autumn Kuticlub goes virtual. The event is held together with Musa ullakolla and Station of Commons as part of Helsinki Comics Festival and it takes place in a virtual “paradise” and some other rooms in the SWGBBO virtual world on September 3rd from 7 pm (UTC / 3GMT + hours).
Live: 64mula (FI), Draama-Helmi & Kuupuu (FI), Fyoelk (BE), Keränen (FI), Lazer Zebras & Goto80 (SE), Marjatta (FI) and Ray Manta (AUS)
Online exhibition opening
Release of Digi-Kuti (#57) with artists present
No entrance fee!
The event on Facebook: Kuticlub vs Musa ullakolla
Detailed instructions how to get in to the party world:
0. Creating your character in advance is recommended ! Swgbbo is open all the time, you can go there whenever.
1. Using Chrome, go to http://fak.ovh/
2. Click ”Register for free” to create your user account. There are no email checks, you can use a fake address. Click on ”TO SWGBBO” button. The room links from the main page don’t work.
3. Allow Flash. This can be done by clicking on the lock icon next to the address bar in Chrome. Click ”site settings”, navigate to Flash and switch it to allow.
4. You can move the youtube window from the border dragging it around the window. You can also minimize the window from the top bar. Youtube window will have live visuals on the event
5. You can edit your character’s appearance by clicking on ”Me” + ”Clothes” in the bottom taskbar. In the same taskbar, click on ”Rooms” to see the list of available rooms in the Isolation club. Click on a room’s title to enter…
6. Walk around and get to know the rooms and objects in them. You can double click on certain objects to use them. There are also doors and teleports that will transport you to another room with a double click.
7. You can DANCE and do other stuff by clicking on your character. You can also edit your character’s appearance from here.
8. Talk by typing your message in the box at the bottom of the screen.
9. Toggle music on or off and adjust the volume from the controls in the upper left corner.
10. Create your own after party rooms as you please!